Results oriented, timely, organized, and pay close attention to detail.
I bring over 10 years’ experience in writing various pieces in English. I have also been part of administration teams and provided support to the human resource department for over 5 years. I am well versed with providing administrative support, and pay special attention to detail. I pride myself with the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with little supervision. I would be an asset to your team if given a chance.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
National Programme Officer
• Representing the Embassy in meetings with bilateral and multilateral partners on development cooperation as well as on humanitarian topics, both being Swedish foreign policy priorities, and reporting on the same.
• Complementing the operationalisation of the development portfolio and humanitarian assistance by strengthening the monitoring of specific issues worth over USD 300 million;
• Actively participating in the contribution management for the education and livelihoods portfolios.
• Contributing to appraisals of proposals, prepare decision and agreement and responsible for follow up of contributions, as well as monitor progress of programmes and projects with partners.
Project Delivery Manager
• Drove expenditure of up to US$ 200,000 project funds over five years, achieving all agreed deliverables.
• Managed partnerships with national organisations, including capacity building of these organisations.
• Successfully started and maintained the British Council South Sudan online presence via platforms that have raised the profile of British Council work globally.
• Initiated and managed examination services for IELTS and distance learning programmes, which were introduced for the first time in South Sudan, providing examination services to over 200 students.
• Facilitated the preparation of annual work plans and reporting formats, fulfilling reporting requirements, and synthesizing and monitoring inputs from donors into the reporting.
• Continuously updated and supervised the country program shared folders, research on best practices in project management.
• Collated best practices and lessons learned in SDOC projects, administration of SDOC library, and supervision and organization of all archived and administrative files.
• Assisted the program officer in monitoring of project performance against schedule, milestones, key indicators of performance and budget.
• Supported the mobilization and start-up of projects and ensured proper hand-over of all project documents to project managers and other project staff.
Elections Logistics Assistant
• Coordinated with a broad range of Sudanese stakeholders such as civil society, the media, political parties and other actors.
• Managed the UNDP contract with UNHAS to facilitate travels of elections officials to various polling locations in the South.
• Liaised with SSHC, SHCs, UNMIS, IFES and other partners involved in planning of travels for Elections Staff.
• Monitored and reported on all air and land movement organized by UNDP Logistics during polling operation.
• Prepared and received movement documentation (waybills and handover vouchers) in relation to polling materials during polling logistics.
Masters of Science in Sustainable Development
The programme provides a theoretical basis for understanding the evolution, meanings and use of the concept of sustainable development and helps one gain practical research experience. Also the skills to needed to understand current environmental, development and sustainability issues and debates are acquired.
It is attended via distance learning and involves interactions and personal reading time.
Bachelor of Arts in International Relaions
The course explores the major global and multicultural perspectives to gain an understanding of a complex and interconnected world through close study of historical, political, economic, legal, and cultural forces. The Bachelor of Arts in International Relations prepares students for either a career in the international business community, governments, diplomatic corps, as well as private and international non-governmental organizations. It will
also assist students in preparing for further graduate study in international relations, international law, political science, development or policy studies.